Monday 25 March 2013

Thailand

I've booked flights for my trip this summer! After thinking about it for a long time I've decided to just do two weeks in Thailand this summer and then hopefully do a bigger trip somewhere later in the year or next summer. I'm going with my sister this time round, which is exciting as we haven't travelled together since my gap year. Our flights leave on the 30th of June and we return on the 16th of July (in time for my graduation on the 19th of July) so we'll have 15 nights in Thailand. Can't wait to go back!! It doesn't seem that far off either - only 3 months! Our plan at the moment is to start in Bangkok, I don't mind going back there at all as it's huge and there's so much to do there. Then we are going to head to Kanchanaburi (a town 2 hours from Bangkok) for a couple of nights. Then we'll make our way down to Koh Tao and Koh Phangan on a night train or bus. I have been to these islands before but we're going to hopefully go to different parts of the islands to where I went last time. Then we'll head back to Bangkok to fly home. I'll update when I know more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment