Tuesday 13 September 2011

Back in Bangkok

Today we decided to start our day like the Thai people do and get a taxi boat down the river. Then we hopped off and wandered around a market and a shopping plaza. Then it only seemed right to head back to Khao San road, something about it feels quite homely to us now! We each bought the last few things we wanted to buy and then had some street food for dinner. We're going to head back to our hotel now and chill on the comfy sofas for a bit before getting an early night! We have a taxi booked for 3.30am tomorrow to take us to the airport to go home.



So here it is my last blog entry, until I go travelling again anyway, who knows where that could be....! I'm thinking maybe more of Asia, South America or Australia hmmmmm....

I'm definately going to miss the food, the smoothies, the people we've met, the places we've been, the little bungalows we've stayed in, the beach, how cheap everything is and the constant excitement of going to new places. I definately won't miss being asked if I want a tuk tuk, a cyclo, a taxi, a motorbike, where I'm going, where I'm from or if I want to buy cigarettes, chewing gum, cold drinks or souvenirs.

Lots of love to any friends and family who've been following me and I'll see you all very soon! And thanks to Michelle for some amazing adventures. Bye for now. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how quickly it's gone! The whole trip has sounded amazing. Looking forward to seeing a suntanned, tired but happy Emily about midnight tomorrow. Thanks for the blog -you've brought it all to life for me. Can't wait to see you - and those photos! Lots of love from Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete